We welcome author Regine Muradian to the Princess Grace Irish Library on Tuesday 23rd November 2021.
Regine’s guide to prepare for the first workshop session:
Step 1 : Think of an idea….
- Read a book with your parent. Have your parent ask you how the story may end. Maybe you have an alternative ending. You can also come up with stories based on real life experiences like your first day at school, an adventure or anything else that comes to mind.
Session 1 : 45 minutes
- Each pupil will bring their ideas and from here we will focus on
- Creating a character and a setting (Is your character a child, an adult or an animal?)
- Where is the setting of the story? (home, school, a park etc…)
- We will go over structure (teaching beginning, middle and an end)
- We will go over the conflict in a story, how the conflict is resolved this is a great time to use their imagination
- Discuss about illustrations and how to structure
- In between session 1 and 2 the children will work on their stories with guidance from Regine.
Book your place:
by email: email@example.com or Tel: + 377 93 50 12 25